Before powering on
1. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether there is water or oil in the control box, if the electrical damp, do not boot. There should be maintenance personnel to dry the electrical parts and then boot.
2. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether the supply voltage is consistent, generally should not exceed ± 6%.
3. Check the emergency stop switch, before and after the safety door switch is normal. Verify that the direction of rotation of the motor and the pump is the same.
4. Check whether the cooling pipes are open for long distance and connect the cooling water to the cooling water jacket at the end of the oil cooler and barrel.
5. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether there are lubricants in the active parts and add enough oil.
6. Turn on the heater and heat the sections of the barrel. When the temperature reaches the required temperature, re-insulation for some time, so that the machine temperature tends to be stable. Insulation time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
7. Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastic injection molding, some raw materials are best to go through the first dry.
8. To cover the heat shield on the barrel, this can save energy, but also extend the life of the electric ring and current contactor.